MyHomeSupply.com is the leader in interior and exterior millwork.
Made in the USA
"Buy American!" might sound like nothing more than a slogan advanced by American manufacturers to sell products made in the USA, but the truth is that there are many reasons to consider buying American-made goods.
We not only manufacture several of our products in the USA but we are also diligent in partnering with other US based manufacturers.
We've listed just a few of the benefits of "Buying American" below:
Top Ten Reasons to Buy "Made in the USA" Products:
- Foreign labor standards allow unsafe worker conditions in many countries. When you buy American you support not only American manufacturers but also American workers, safe working conditions, and child labor laws.
- Jobs shipped abroad almost never return. When you buy goods made in the USA, you help keep the American economy growing.
- US manufacturing processes are much cleaner for the environment than many other countries. When you purchase American-made products, you know that you're helping to keep the world a little cleaner for future generations.
- Many countries have no minimum wage restrictions, or the minimum wage is outrageously low. When you choose products made in the USA, you contribute to the payment of an honest day's wages for an honest day's work.
- The growing lack of USA ability to manufacture many products is strategically unsound. When you seek out American-made goods, you foster American independence.
- The huge US trade deficit leads to massive, unsustainable borrowing from other countries. Debt isn't good for you and it isn't good for America.
- Foreign product safety standards are low. For example, poisonous levels of lead are in tens of millions of toys shipped to the USA. When you buy toys and other goods made in the USA, you can be confident that American consumer protection laws and safety standards are in place to protect you and your family.
- Lack of minimum wage, worker safety, or environmental pollution controls in many countries undermines the concept of "fair and free trade". No Western nation can ultimately compete on price with a country willing to massively exploit and pollute its own people. When you buy American made products, you insist on a higher standard.
- Factories and money are shifting to countries not friendly to the USA or democracy. When you avoid imported goods in favor of American-made items, you help ensure that the United States doesn't find its access to vital goods impacted by political conflict.
- As the US manufacturing ability fades, future generations of US citizens will be unable to find relevant jobs. Buy American and help keep your friends and neighbors-and even yourself-earning a living wage.
|Key Feature||Load-bearing capacities starting at 20,000lbs|
|Key Feature||Can be trimmed to exact height|
|Key Feature||Maintenance-free with a durable powder coat finish|
|Key Feature||Great for residential or commercial|
|Key Feature||Perfect for remodel or new construction|